Friday, August 31, 2012

Priceless monolog

Seven years ago, in a state of desperate doubt, I went to see a fortune teller. Beforehand I got rid of all traces of marital or social status and so on. The lady's suburban apartment looked like a professional fortune teller’s cave, at first she watched me closely and smiled slightly. Delaying the card foretelling she said that she sees in my eyes that I have an old soul. She said: but why did you actually come, all that I will tell you, you already know. She practically treated me like competition that came to spy on her.

What she told me was true, nothing surprised me though, but only today I understood her words. Recently I asked myself a lot of questions, a lot of doubt started rising and suddenly, just now, I found peace of mind. In one second everything fell into place and all doubts disappeared. Just like in that little game where all the balls have to fall in the right hole.

Actually what I want to write is that its not worth torturing yourself in your mind, just listen to yourself, life brings many surprises, and then, everything arranges itself. You can spend all night talking with friends, priceless by the way, but the most important talk is the one with yourself.

I wish you all to be open with yourself, because then with a light heart you can open up to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment